My client is a global law firm who is looking to strengthen their finance function by adding a credit controller to the team.
- Take ownership of revenue cycle (WIP & AR management) for designated Practice Group(s).
- Take responsibility and ownership for active management of accounts including administration, analysis and service delivery coordination. Actively work to reduce admisnistrtive burdens for partners and secretaries.
- Proactively evaluate WIP & AR status and anticipated/expected billing and collection activity for the month. Recommend inventory that needs to be written-down/off.
- Reporting/analyzing client and practice group turns, realization, write downs and client processes.
- Taking responsibility of the year end forecasting / target process for the respective practice groups within the firm
- Liaise with Executive Assistants, Billers & Collectors to facilitate the revenue process including quality control, process documentation and workload balancing.
- Monitor collections and coordinate with Collections team re: AR Management.
- Ensure Practice Group achieves monthly, quarterly and annual billing and collections budget
- Proactively monitor ebilling and address issues. Work with collections, billing, e-billing team and client to effectively resolve issues.
- Ensure all requests from client and/or partner is actioned appropriately and promptly.
- Other duties relate to accounts as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- At least years in comparable responsible accounting position required. Experience with billing/collections accounting systems preferred. Experience in a law firm or other service environment a plus.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Joey Chen (R1878026)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1878026
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend