Credit Collections Executive
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$30000 - S$36000 per annum + Bonus and benefits|
As a leading US law firm, my client has made a mark of themselves within the region. With strong regional presence and Singapore as the main APAC hub, the client provides the incumbent with the right platform and exposure to get solid internal visibility.
Reporting to the Manager, this Credit Collections Executive will be part of this exciting and engaging team in providing a comprehensive credit control service as well as reviewing bill receipts. Working directly with the Partners, you will maintain the cash collection targets and be involved in the aged debt review. You will be able to work closely with the international counterparts and resolve any collection issues. You will also assist the management in any adhoc projects or assignments.
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- Minimally a Diploma in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years of working experience in an international Law Firm
- Proven working knowledge in credit control function and legal billing cycles
- Strong team player and meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to foster strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Interested and qualified candidate, please send your updated CV in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117