Credit Initiation Specialist - 6 months contract
- Complete checking of all Collateral earmarking requesting and perform in the action in the system.
- To provide independent quality/efficient weekly reconciliation for collaterals and loans.
- Ensure data integrity of Credit engine and accuracy/consistency.
- Monitor temporary overdraft and rectify timely.
- Ensure systems update and line availments authorization is completed.
- Degree or Diploma in Banking and Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Banking process(Credit functions)
- Familiar with Microsoft excel and word
- Fast learner with keen eye for details
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, meticulous and able to prioritize tasks within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a complex work environment
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.