Credit Initiation Specialist - 6 months contract
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Complete checking of all Collateral earmarking requesting and perform in the action in the system.
- To provide independent quality/efficient weekly reconciliation for collaterals and loans.
- Ensure data integrity of Credit engine and accuracy/consistency.
- Monitor temporary overdraft and rectify timely.
- Ensure systems update and line availments authorization is completed.
- Degree or Diploma in Banking and Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Banking process(Credit functions)
- Familiar with Microsoft excel and word
- Fast learner with keen eye for details
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, meticulous and able to prioritize tasks within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a complex work environment