Credit Rating Analyst, Greater China Corporates
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is a Leading International Credit Rating Agency with an established presence in Asia. As part of continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their Greater China Team based in Hong Kong or Shanghai.
Reporting to the Head of Greater China Corporates team, you will be an experienced team member in the Greater China region, with key focuses on China across the Corporates segment primarily covering Energy, Commodities and Utilities. You will provide in-depth analytical research on public debt issuers in the relevant sectors in Greater China, including analytical reviews on rated issuers as well as publishing high quality research on the market and sector trends. The role would require solid presentation and communication skills as you will present analysis, recommendations, views, rationales and market trends to rating committees, investors, issuers, bankers and media. Working together with the regional teams, you will contribute in raising the company's profile within the debt capital markets space.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree with minimum 7 years relevant experience in financial analysis and credit analysis / ratings
- Relevant experienced from Capital Markets Research, DCM, Corporate Banking and / or Credit Rating Agencies would also be considered
- Strong experience in covering China Corporates sector (industry specific experience is not a must)
- Solid skills in financial modelling and reporting writing
- Familiar with business environment in the China market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43919. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.