Credit Risk Analyst
A global leading commodities trading house is looking for a Credit Risk Analyst. In this role, you will be reporting directly to the CRO, APAC.
- Assess creditworthiness of counterparties in close collaboration with the Front Office teams and other teams within Credit Risk
- Present files and credit requests to regular Credit Risk Committees
- Participate in counterparty relationship development with Front Office
- Negotiate credit, collateral, and payment terms in contracts in conjunction with Legal and Front Office, including ISDAs and physical master agreements
- Monitor credit risk indicators, exposures, limits, and utilization for a portfolio of counterparties.
- Respond to Front Office queries about exposure of potential trades and whether trades fit limits
- Monitor news and credit events impacting portfolio of counterparties
- Understand risk calculation methodology, interface with Methodology team in EU
- Analyze major transactions and present material to GEM and Group level committees
- Develop credit risk frameworks and methodologies for new products and markets
- Participate in cross-functional projects
Education & professional background
- Around 5 years of relevant experience in a Credit Risk position, ideally in a bank or trading house
- Familiar with energy commodities markets, products, and counterparties
- Strong analytical skills (including performing financial analysis) and able to articulate position well
- Speak and write fluent English. Business proficiency in written Asian languages a plus.
- Experience with ISDA and commodity physical master agreements a plus
- Familiar with credit exposure modeling methodology and Basel counterparty credit risk standards
- Reuters or Bloomberg experience
- Derivatives knowledge a plus, e.g. Greeks and pricing
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call 6854 5620 for a confidential discussion or send email to Arya.Zhao@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.