Credit Risk Audit, AVP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$140000.00 per annum|
A leading global bank is on the lookout for a an AVP for their Credit Risk Audit team. This is a dynamic role for credit risk SMEs or audit professionals with direct experience in risk management.
- Lead risk assessments, audit planning, testing, control evaluation, report drafting, work paper documentation and follow up and verification of issue closure.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders within Risk, providing advice and guidance.
- Partner with colleagues, clients and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls.
- Work collaboratively with line managers to identify emerging control issues and reporting them to line of business and audit management.
- Perform monitoring of key risk indicators to identify patterns and trends with risk and control implications.
- Partner with other groups within Audit
- Travel upto 20%
To qualify, candidates must possess the following:
- At least 4 years of experience in credit risk/counterparty credit risk/audit of risk teams
- Quantitative degree in Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to think independently and challenge the status quo, demonstrate project management skills and work under pressure in a dynamic business environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980