Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Managing Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Our client is a reputable foreign bank, looking for a Credit Risk professional to join their Asia team in Singapore.
- As a senior member in the team, provide guidance to junior members while involved in analysing financial statements, assessing business models, reviewing loan documentation
- Prepare credit memo, credit applications and perform periodic credit review
- Evaluate new financing requests from large corporates in the APAC region and offer credit risk perspectives on loan proposals to the RM
- Work closely with front office colleagues throughout the credit process and participate in enhancement of credit processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 8 years' relevant experience in credit risk analysis for corporate clients
- Proven experience in writing credit papers
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin as interaction with Chinese clients is required
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend