Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 14 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Principal Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Credit Risk Senior Officer- LNG Trading
Our client is a leading Energy player in the region and they are looking for a Credit Risk professional to join their team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Credit Team Lead and Chief Risk Officer, you will be responsible for assessing the creditworthiness of counterparties, assigning ratings and setting limits, negotiating credit and payment terms, monitoring credit risk indicators, and participating in cross-functional projects. You will also contribute in improving credit risk policy for LNG and methodologies for new products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least 4-10 years' Credit Risk experience in physical trading firms dealing with LNG, crude oil, refined petroleum products
- Team player, detail oriented and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Experience with commodity physical master agreements and familiar with energy products, counterparties, physical trade cycle
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend