Credit/Loan Administration (6 months contract)
Our client is a global bank that provides services in Asia such as Private Banking, Business Financial Services, Corporate & Institutional Banking, FX, Debt Capital Markets and Treasury.
Main Function of Role
To provide day to day operational support to our Bank's Corporate and Private Banking loans department.
- Loan Servicing duties like redemption and repayments.
- Pre-Mortgage Loan Drawdown Processing
- Liaising and coordinating with 3rd parties (External Banks) and internal team to proceed with the Drawdown
- Regulatory Reports Generation / Verification
- Booking of loans into the Bank's Core Banking System
- Diploma/University graduate in any discipline (Preferably with some basic accounting background)
- Candidate with Credit/ Loan Admin experience is an advantage
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access is a plus
- Fluent in oral and written communication skill in English
- Positive attitude and Good team player
- Meticulous and pay good attention to details
- Highly motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to multi tasks
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.