A growing fintech firm is on the lookout for a Crowdfunding manager. This role is mainly to initiate investor pool for the firm.
The main responsibilities of the incumbent are:
- Raise funds for the company from investors for us to lend out funds to local SME clients
- Familiar with how to get investors & network with them to source for investment funds for company
- Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
- Manage SME loan sales with colleagues
- Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to the fund raising platform.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Degree in Business/Finance/IT with at least 5 years of experience in finance industry,
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience in P2P company preferred
- Have in depth knowledge of Capital Markets Services License requirement and assist our company to obtain the CMS License.
- Familiar with Crowd Funding operation process.
- Have in depth knowledge with relevant regulations and operational process.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Bilingual and able to type in English and Mandarin.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.