|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$96000.00 per annum|
A growing fintech firm is on the lookout for a Crowdfunding manager. This role is mainly to initiate investor pool for the firm.
The main responsibilities of the incumbent are:
- Raise funds for the company from investors for us to lend out funds to local SME clients
- Familiar with how to get investors & network with them to source for investment funds for company
- Perform data and market analysis, provide necessary recommendation to the management.
- Manage SME loan sales with colleagues
- Implement workflows and systems in accordance with business strategies and policies related to the fund raising platform.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Degree in Business/Finance/IT with at least 5 years of experience in finance industry,
- Have a minimum of 5 years management experience in P2P company preferred
- Have in depth knowledge of Capital Markets Services License requirement and assist our company to obtain the CMS License.
- Familiar with Crowd Funding operation process.
- Have in depth knowledge with relevant regulations and operational process.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
- Bilingual and able to type in English and Mandarin.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980