Customer Assurance Executive
Key Responsibilities: -
- Effective handling of all customers interactions (face-to-face meetings, tele-communications, and written communications)
- Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders that supports investigation and service recovery
- Independently assess each complaint based on its merits and resolve complaints within stipulated turnaround time
- Manage challenging complainants including communication of investigation findings and outcome
- Preparation of case documentation for the Company at FIDReC mediation and adjudication hearings
- Manage the operations of customer surveys and call-backs
- Handle inbound call and email enquiries
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years' experience in Complaints Management in the Financial Services Sector
- At least 5 years' experience in handling customer interactions
- Excellent written and communication skills (mandatory due to the nature of the role)
- Professional insurance qualifications (highly desirable)
- CMFAS Module 5,9,9A,8,8A and HI (highly desirable)
- Decision making, problem solving & analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Stakeholder management skills
- The initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.