Customer Assurance Executive
Key Responsibilities: -
- Effective handling of all customers interactions (face-to-face meetings, tele-communications, and written communications)
- Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders that supports investigation and service recovery
- Independently assess each complaint based on its merits and resolve complaints within stipulated turnaround time
- Manage challenging complainants including communication of investigation findings and outcome
- Preparation of case documentation for the Company at FIDReC mediation and adjudication hearings
- Manage the operations of customer surveys and call-backs
- Handle inbound call and email enquiries
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification
- At least 3 years' experience in Complaints Management in the Financial Services Sector
- At least 5 years' experience in handling customer interactions
- Excellent written and communication skills (mandatory due to the nature of the role)
- Professional insurance qualifications (highly desirable)
- CMFAS Module 5,9,9A,8,8A and HI (highly desirable)
- Decision making, problem solving & analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Stakeholder management skills
- The initiative, drive, and ability to work independently and in a team.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.