Customer Segment Manager, Retail Banking (6 month contract)
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
We are assisting our client to look for a candidate who is willing to take on a 6 month contract, and has the relevant experience in retail banking support functions.
The purpose of this role is to support the Regional Segments Head on retail banking segments across a variety of disciplines. This includes driving customer growth, increase product penetration, improve segment profitability while ensuring optimal operating efficiency.
- Responsible for supporting across all segment pillars - Acquisition, Engagement, Value Proposition, Brand and Portfolio Management - for retail banking customer segments.
- Deliver MIS to drive focus and line of sight on key drivers
- Analyse the P&L and segment financials in order to grow our qualified customer base.
- Support the implementation and management regional strategies and portfolio actions to deepen customer portfolio and deliver profitable revenue growth, working with country teams, and key regional parties such as S&D, Digital, Finance, BP&A, products, regulatory functions and O&T.
- Work closely with internal key stakeholders and external partners to enhance existing acquisition programs, engagement activities and perform portfolio management reviews to deliver a best in class segments proposition.
- Deliver forecasts and reporting around key segment drivers and metrics to regional retail management to facilitate decision making.
- Review competition offering in order to ensure value added features and 'best-in-class' client experience in order to support the Regional Segments Head.
- Contribute to a remarkable end-to-end client experience with strategy to drive customer satisfaction and improve NPS Score.
- Ensure overall risk control with full adherence to all laws and regulations and the group's policies and procedures.
- Up to 10 years of prior experience in Retail Banking, Cards, Marketing or Digital delivery
- Broad consumer bank experience across a large multinational matrixed Financial Services firm
- Experience in preparing presentations for senior level management
- Business management experience - a specialisation in financial management, management consulting, economics or engineering would be a plus.
- Strong business qualifications across any of the following fields accounting / financial management, management consulting, economics, marketing or engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with a staff of all levels across the firm.
- Ambitious and hard working
- Willing to learn
- Be a team player
- Positive and pro-active attitude
Suitable candidates are encouraged to send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257