Customer Segment Manager, Retail Banking (6 months contract)
2018 Debit Mastercard Campaigns
- Partner Deposits PM to manage and execute at least 3 key engagement initiatives focusing on driving spend activation, stickiness and usage to meet the following KPIs:
o Increase average monthly spend per monthly active client by at least 20%
- Work with Mastercard to identify key usage segments, articulate Mastercard specific client benefits to customers to drive Debit Mastercard top of mind and usage.
- Raise necessary CRF and end-to-end UAT for outbound communications.
- Partner Marketing to execute initiatives with the key objective of driving response plus ensure collaterals are consistent with guidelines.
- Measure and track campaign KPIs 6 months post-campaign.
- Partner Regional Marketing to formulate a new set of Multi Currency Feature creatives.
- Work with Singapore Marketing team to adapt the new creatives and formulate a media plan to enhance awareness of this feature.
- Compliment the awareness drive with a tactical initiative to drive foreign spend on the card.
- Measure and track effectiveness of new campaign in driving overseas usage of the card.
- Work with stakeholders in CF, legal and compliance to manage customer complaints due to migration.
- Assist in any customer issues arising from the conversion exercise.
- Has at least 1 year relevant experience, preferable in Consumer Banking.
- Has at least 6 months to 1-year experience in business analysis or product management.
- Adept with Excel functions and Power Point
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Has a good track record of managing and interacting well with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
If you have 1-2 years of working experience in the Retail Banking space, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.