Customer Segment Manager, Retail Banking (6 months contract)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4300 per month|
2018 Debit Mastercard Campaigns
- Partner Deposits PM to manage and execute at least 3 key engagement initiatives focusing on driving spend activation, stickiness and usage to meet the following KPIs:
o Increase average monthly spend per monthly active client by at least 20%
- Work with Mastercard to identify key usage segments, articulate Mastercard specific client benefits to customers to drive Debit Mastercard top of mind and usage.
- Raise necessary CRF and end-to-end UAT for outbound communications.
- Partner Marketing to execute initiatives with the key objective of driving response plus ensure collaterals are consistent with guidelines.
- Measure and track campaign KPIs 6 months post-campaign.
- Partner Regional Marketing to formulate a new set of Multi Currency Feature creatives.
- Work with Singapore Marketing team to adapt the new creatives and formulate a media plan to enhance awareness of this feature.
- Compliment the awareness drive with a tactical initiative to drive foreign spend on the card.
- Measure and track effectiveness of new campaign in driving overseas usage of the card.
- Work with stakeholders in CF, legal and compliance to manage customer complaints due to migration.
- Assist in any customer issues arising from the conversion exercise.
- Has at least 1 year relevant experience, preferable in Consumer Banking.
- Has at least 6 months to 1-year experience in business analysis or product management.
- Adept with Excel functions and Power Point
- Extremely meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
- Has a good track record of managing and interacting well with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
If you have 1-2 years of working experience in the Retail Banking space, please write in with your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257