Customer Service - 12 months contract
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4200 per month|
One of our client, a pharmaceutical company is looking for a Customer Service, Chinese speaking to deal with clients in Asia. You will have the responsibility of order management and maintaining excellent customer service for South East Asia.
Your main responsibilities:
- Process and manage orders end to end from creation of purchase order to delivery of shipment to destination, ensuring timely and accurate transaction/shipment completion
- Monitor and resolve transaction issues. Work with Service Providers to improve turnaround time and service level
- Act as a single point of contact for operational issues and resolutions. Undertake pro-active communication to strengthen business relationship with customers and internal stakeholders
- Participate in cross functional / global initiatives/projects. Perform user acceptance test and/or facilitate regional readiness activities.
- This position works closely with other functional teams and freight/logistics providers for daily operations
- Support the sales team's function especially when the sales persons are travelling
- Support continuous process improvement to deliver the best in class service and solutions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum Diploma, preferably Bachelor Degree, in Supply Chain, Business
- Knowledge in the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, FMCG is an advantage
- Team player with good communication and negotiation skills, meticulous with eye for details
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of customer service and sales support
- Chinese speaking to deal with Customers in Asia
- Strong Experience with Excel
APPLY NOW quoting reference:AS00042284 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.