Customer Service Assistant Manager
My clients are within the Food industry and are currently looking to hire a Customer Service (Supply Chain) Assistant Manager to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To work with the current existing customers to provide support across different departments - Sales, Shipping, Marketing, Supply Chain and Quality.
- You would need to monitor and update to customer on order status, spec availability and shipment status.
- Manage the customer data in Salesforce and provide timely reports on customer account.
- Work closely with all the other relevant department to ensure that there are no issues with the customer service and orders.
- Ensure that timely escalations are made to the relevant departments should there by an issue.
- Analyze any service gaps and drive future improvements across the operations.
Looking for candidates who are able to work independently within the Customer Service department with at least 7 to 8 years of experience. Candidates should have experience in either the commodity or ingredients industry.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to email@example.com. #LI-NME
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.