Call Centre Manager
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$75000.00 - S$82000.00 per annum|
Call Centre - Customer Service Manager
My client is in the 3PL industry and is looking for a Manager to manage their Call Centre/Service Centre. They are looking for candidates with
- Manage day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources
- Manage customer care agents to ensure work processes and standard operating procedures are adhered to when performing work
- Conduct audit on inbound/outbound calls/transactions and provide feedback to call centre agents for improvement
- Take a lead in managing and coaching the Customer Service Representative with the best practices, processes, policies and procedures
- Conduct daily team briefings outlining any urgent issues, updates on promotions/campaigns, trade announcements, etc. to ensure agents are fully educated
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients/customers and internal stakeholders.
Ideally you have managed a team size of more than 25 to 30 people in a call centre. Would be able to drive the teams after sales support and help with the company's behaviours as part of continuous learning. You would have SAP knowledge and worked in a Service Centre/Call Centre previously.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or you can email your CV to Natasha.email@example.com #LI-SC
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.