Customer Success Manager - Healthcare SAAS
About Our Client
Our client, a US headquartered firm, is a leading healthcare player with a focus on the SAAS industry. They operate with a lean and highly profitable team structure and sell across pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and diagnostic firms. They key stakeholders for the Customer success manager would be the Senior Director-Sales and VP-APAC.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, APAC (based in Singapore), the success of this role will be measured on:
- Driving revenue and booking targets with the ASEAN and ANZ region
- Managing existing enterprise accounts and creating deeper relationships at C-level
- Collaborating with the product, technology, and engineering teams to effectively deliver against client objectives
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and seek to get visibility and audience "up" and "across" the client organization
The Successful Applicant
The successful Customer Success Manager - Healthcare SAAS will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Expertise in selling software or analytics to pharma / healthcare clients in private and public sector
- 8 years or more in an enterprise sales or account management in SEA, ASEAN, or APAC for SAAS clients in the healthcare/pharma/IVD industry
- Strong track record of key account retention and cross-selling
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the Asia Pacific region, while working closely with stakeholders in the markets outside of Asia
- Ability to work independently, as the team is lean
What's on Offer
Our client has a strong culture of organic growth and most of the senior leaders have grown through internal and international moves within the firm. Their capability within research and analytics team is quite strong and they operate with a lean structure. On average, middle to senior management stakeholders have been with the firm for five years or more. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires someone who takes ownership and shows agility in their current role
- This is a result driven enterprise sales environment with clear objectives for growth around new revenue
Contact Tushita Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW below. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Due to application volume, only successful applicants will be notified
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1986294
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.