Logistics & Compliance Manager(Data Management, Transportation)
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$55000 - S$65000 per annum|
Our client is a leading personal care business. Currently they are looking forward to bring on board a hands on Logisitics planning manager & compliance manager who will lead the logistics function for them.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Director; your core responsibilities will entail looking after the EDI compliance, Data management in SAP. You will be gathering business requirements, recommending processes and system improvements. You will support operations on day to today basis and driving accuracy in distribution management. You will be accountable for operating expenses and manage monthly financial closing. You will also look into value added services, picking, put away, dispatch and logistics.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferably 8+ years experience managing 3PL, Warehousing, & Distribution operations/contracts
- Logistics compliance exeperince required.
- Experience in Six Sigma
- Strong distribution and logistics experience
- Experience in SAP modules
- Experience in managing a budget or P&L advantageous
- Proven track record of managing extended teams and driving efficient operations.
Contact Nirbhay Handa on (65) 6854 5655 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number NIH 32432 www.ambition.com.sg
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Licence Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117.
EA Registration Number: R1329879