Our client is one of the world's leading sporting goods companies. They are now keen to look for a Customs Manager to drive the cross-border movement of purchased and sold goods.
- Maintain goods flow whilst ensuring minimizing costs and optimizing supply chain lead time
- Drive compliance through regular internal audits and contractual reviews.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support the roll-out of global trade programs and policies.
- Engage with customs authorities.
- Keep up to date on customs and other relevant regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline.
- 5 years of experience within customs & international trade.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools is a plus.
- Able to think strategically and solve problems creatively in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945. Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.