Cyber Crime & Incident Operations Manager
|Salary:||S$125000 - S$170000 per annum + benefits + bonuses|
A Global Banking Financial Institution is looking for a Cyber Crime & Incident Operations Manager to join their winning team here in Singapore. This Bank has invested heavily in resources to prevent potential attacks and threats in an increasingly challenging cyber environment.
As Cyber Crime & Incident Operations Manager you'll be tasked with the following:
- Act as the primary point of contact for escalations and investigations from multiple divisions globally
- Coordinate with specialist team and determine risks to Bank
- Understand and report incident trends and security breaches and threats
- Implement uniform practices across all locations globally
- Promote physical security awareness and interests
The successful candidate for this role will likely exhibit the following attributes and experience:
- Incident Management experience with some Cyber Crime exposure
- Able to work 24 hours shift work as coverage is Global and critical within certain time zones
- Stakeholder Management
- Coordination and delegation experience
- Working under immense pressure
- All background outside Financial Services welcome and can come from Law enforcement or Military
This role provides an excellent opportunity to obtain:
- Career advancement and high-level exposure in a first-tier organization
- An excellent platform to elevate your corporate profile in the Singapore market.
- The kind of challenges that will keep the right kind of candidate motivated and interested to grow with the bank
Contact Vishnu Venkatesh at email@example.com / +65 6854 5614 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number VVT00422.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: N0028279.