This is a role with an international banking and financial services company.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with Container platforms, for Kubernetes, OpenShift, EKS, AKS or GKE.
- Expert knowledge of REST + JSON: 10 years of experience as API developers, have a complete understanding of the REST architectural style, including all its permutations
- Implement, integrate and document a variety of software platforms through the REST API framework
- Analyze, design, develop, as well as implement RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with scripting and orchestration including Terraform.
- Experience with Python, Go, Java, API or Ruby.
- Experience working with DevOps tools
- Experience in DevSecOps pipeline security tools
- Experience with Public Cloud platforms
- Experience in API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, monetization, request and response modifications etc.
- Supporting cloud delivery teams to build security controls delivered as code
- Support security architecture and design reviews for cloud hosted solutions
- Cyber Security Certification like CISSP, CCSP, CCSK.
- Create a seamless and secure development experience for the developers working with application and engineering team.
- Develop services designs in alignment with Global Information Security Policies and Standards. Implement Infrastructure Code deployment and Automation Services with adequate security.
- Provide guidance on implementation of DevSecOps service designs confirming to Global Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Validate the security controls deployed around service designs.
- Design and implement Security automation and Infrastructure as Code with Secure first design.
- Expand knowledge in Information Security domains (IAM, Data Protection, Application and Infrastructure Vulnerability Management, Security Monitoring, Network Security, etc).
- Develop security monitoring use cases for monitoring various security events through on-premise Splunk SIEM solution.
- Assist in defining security control requirements to be enforced around various IaaS and PaaS services from Azure public Cloud Service Provider for the Bank to consume these services.
- Develop services designs in alignment with Global Information Security Policies and Standards for consuming IaaS and PaaS Services to implement adequate security.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1659662
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend