Cyber Threat Intel Analyst
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
|Salary:||S$90000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- Leading Financial Services institution
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They manage different lines of business across front to back, such as Wealth Management, Investment banking, Corporate banking just to name a few.
They are currently looking for a talented Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join their Cyber Security team. Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for building the threat intelligence framework to deliver selected intel feeds for the bank's business, such as compliance, legal, operational risks. You will also play a pivotal role in monitoring any sort of e- Fraud threats coming into the bank and coming up with various measures to prevent such threats from happening by working closely with the wider Cyber Threat Intelligence team across APAC.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5- 7 years of Cyber Security experience, with at least 2- 3 years of Cyber Threat Intelligence experience working in a Cyber Threat Intel firm/ military organization
- Strong experience in using open source information for the purpose of supporting intelligence analysis
- Strong understanding of cyber threat analysis models such as kill chain, diamond model, etc. and how they apply to both targeted and non-targeted threats
- Prior experience in Incident response or Security Operations will be a huge plus
- Good experience with scripting languages such as Python, LUA, Ruby
- Holding security certifications such as GIAC, CISSP, CISA, SANS etc would be a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management and multiple teams
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.