|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Cyber Security Engineer wanted for a leading FinTech company!
- Leading FinTech company
- Dynamic working culture
- Attractive salary
Our client is a leading FinTech company with strong presence across the SEA region. They have secured Series A funding from a leading VC and will be looking to secure their series B funding later this year. Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their Cyber Security team. Reporting to the Lead, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of Cyber Security activities across the business. You will also play a pivotal role in handling Cyber Security projects and work closely with business stakeholders from different line of businesses. This is a great opportunity for you to gain great exposure and new skillsets in the Cyber Security space
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 1-3 years of relevant experience in Cyber Security and has worked on at least 2 of the following:
- Penetration Testing
- Incident response
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Application Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Cloud Security
- Good experience in managing IT Security projects, driving end- to - end activities
- Holds relevant security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC etc.
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build relationship with senior management and key stakeholders across all lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.