Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 08 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
Associate Consultant, Talent & Research, Technology
We are seeking a talented and experienced Cybersecurity Manager to join a leading test and assembly service provider. The successful candidate will be an individual contributor and a subject matter expert in Cybersecurity defense operations.
Visa and relocation could be applicable for exceptional talents. This is a full-time position based in the Singapore office.
- SME for cybersecurity operations, improvements and patching
- Be the lead in MSS SOC, VAPT, PAM, etc.
- Liaise with management and key stakeholders on cybersecurity matters
- Conduct security awareness training
- At least 5 years of hands-on working experience in security operations
- Strong expertise in architecture, administration, and management of operating systems, Azure cloud security, networking, virtualization software, and various cybersecurity safeguards such as PAM, IAM, SOC, MDM, and privilege administration
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CEH, OSCP, or GCIH will be an advantage
If you have a passion for cybersecurity and have a track record of delivering results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Business Reg No : 200611680D | Licence No : 10C5117 | EA Reg No : R2199023
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend