Data Analysis & Operations - Asset Management
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$72000 per annum|
Data Analyst - Equities & Fixed Income
- Leading global asset manager
- Excellent career progression & stability
- Strong exposure to public market securities
My cleint is a leading global asset manager, due to business expansion they're currently looking for a technically strong and motivated candidate to join their Business Data team.
Playing an active role, the incumbent would be responsible for working firm wide on data operations and analysis. They would be involved in sourcing market data and transforming it into a go to reference for all teams internally through the workflow from trading through to settlement involving risk, valuations and compliance.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 2+ years' of relevant experience
- Knowledge of public market securities, equities/fixed income
- Knowledge of R, Python or VBA is a plus
- A bachelors' degree in a related discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.