Data analyst - 6 month contract
Position: Data analyst
Salary: 4-5K + Completion bonus
The data analyst will be closely liaising with process owners, end-users and IT analysts to identify requirements and provide technical solutions on systems and processes.
- Manage the trend analysis reports portal for operational KPIs, audits and inspections on company-wide basis in order to identify issues that may render vessels in high operational risk.
- Provides performance information and analysis results and prepares performance reports for internal and external customers.
- Conducts performance analysis and trending to identify areas of risk exposure.
- Maintains the performance management system to meet defined business objectives.
- Troubleshooting end-user issues and escalating as required.
- Assist in the support and implementation of software and tools
- At least 3 years data analyst experience with Marine/shipping/logistic industry.
- Good knowledge of performance management frameworks and methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and skills with databases (SQL, Oracle), MS Word, MS Excel, Dream-weaver, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office, MS Visio Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrable skills in data analysis software including BO's Web Intelligence, tableau, pivot tables, query design and programming. Practical experience in advanced Crystal Reports or SSRS design and development.
- Good communication skills.
Contact Julie via or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428