|Salary:||S$48000 - S$84000 per annum|
Data Analyst, Singapore
- permanent role with a stable MNC
- great career progression
- attractive salary package and staff benefits, insurance
- Collaborate with Senior Business Stakeholders and SMEs to understand problem statements
- Use statistical methods to analyse data and generate useful business insights
- Dig through and analyse data in our Databases, public websites, social media etc to gather useful insights and present them to stakeholders.
- Using data and numbers, tell us things we didn't know about our products/services or customers
- Pre-process structured/unstructured data and provide cleansed data
- Prepare automation scripts for different solutions
- Use different transformations on huge volumes of data using python, R and SQL
- Strong business communication and engagement skills
- Excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly regardless of the audience
- Independent and team player, ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience performing Exploratory Data Analytics using Statistical tool such as Tableau, or programming languages like R, Python, etc
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good to have experience in working on various big data tools such as hive, spark, sqoop etc.
- Good to have experience working with PowerBI etc
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
If you or your friends are interested at this opportunity, please apply NOW.
I welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job in the present or future. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business operating across key international cities. We access hard to find, high caliber professionals within Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Technology (IT). We believe our size is a significant differentiator in the recruitment industry. We are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company. We are best known for our specialization with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We work towards 'building better futures' for our clients, candidates and our community.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
EA Registration Number: R1652702
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117