|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4500 per month|
Our client is a global market leader in their investment management division. Regionally headquartered in Singapore, the APAC data management team supports the growing Asia Pacific business including China, Japan, Australia and other Southeast Asia countries. Due to their expansion, they are looking for an experienced data analyst/business analyst for the Treasury data management.
- Data cleansing.
- Statistical modeling of loan releases and performance data.
- Improve existing and introduce new methodologies and tools for mining structured and unstructured datasets.
- Effectively takes a hands-on approach to executing on analytics deliverables, as well as oversee the analytics work of others in the team.
- Use analytical, quantitative skills as well as business acumen to develop data-driven solutions for business problems.
- Develop reports, dashboards and other artifacts to communicate the analytics solution to business users.
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or banking.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Data Analyst or business Analyst within multinational banks/ financial service firms. Will consider candidates who have good exposure in banking operations and strong communication skills.
- Good knowledge of toolset e.g. R, Python, SAS and/or related technologies.
- Able to collect and prepare data for reporting & analysis, independently.
- Confident working in cross-functional, collaborative environments.
- Proficient in English, strong communication skills.
Contact Julie.Yin via Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428