Data Architect wanted for a leading financial services institution!
- High profile role
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
Our client is a leading financial institution with its main headquarters based in Singapore. Their main line of business deals with various types of asset classes from Front to back office and their technology function is currently undergoing a transformation journey to uplift their legacy systems.
They are currently looking for a Data Architect to lead the enterprise-wide data model and solutions for the entire technology function. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for designing data models to guide the implementation of data solutions at application and enterprise levels to meet business demands. You will play a critical role in setting of principles and best practices for end-users pertaining to data architecture and coming up with the roadmap to drive the transition. You will work closely with all data users to create and optimize data flow across the firm.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of data modeling and data flow design, with at least 5 years of Data Architecture experience within the enterprise industry
- Strong ability to understand data concepts across multiple disciplines to incorporate the knowledge for data model and architecture design
- Good technical expertise with data across all areas, including enterprise database (i.e. PL/ SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB), Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Hive) and Data Integration products (i.e. Informatica)
- Good hands-on scripting experience in Python, Java/ Scala, Shell Scripts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.