Data Business Analyst (Client On-boarding) - 9 months contract
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$12000 per month|
- ?Ability to understand and map the lifecycle of the data from the point that data is captured via documentation, the operation process on how data is inputted and subsequently maintained
- Ability to frame data structure and identify relationships between data elements relating to Client Onboarding
- Ability to perform assessment via reverse engineering of processes and systems
- Analyze data to identify data quality issues and translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action required.
- Ability to handle data trends, patterns in complex data sets with various permutations and combination of scenarios and present them visually.
- Perform, Monitor and track process of data remediation and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Define and implement operating model around Data Governance process to ensure high data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
- Model requirements for systems enhancement and business processes that interfaces with the data
- ?Ability to work with senior management to prioritize business and information needs
- Having a balanced long-term approach to solutions when solving issues.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- At least 8 to 10 years of proven working experience as a data business analyst or reference data for Client Onboarding.
- Experience with working with databases. Knowledge of end-user tool like MSAccess or MySQL is a plus.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Visual Basic and scripting ability is a plus
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding is a plus
- Knowledge of Private Banking industry
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making , and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, writing requirements documentation and presenting findings
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Able to work independently and propose solutions
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496