Data Business Analyst (Client On-boarding) - 9 months contract
- ?Ability to understand and map the lifecycle of the data from the point that data is captured via documentation, the operation process on how data is inputted and subsequently maintained
- Ability to frame data structure and identify relationships between data elements relating to Client Onboarding
- Ability to perform assessment via reverse engineering of processes and systems
- Analyze data to identify data quality issues and translate and articulate the findings into documentation with recommendation or action required.
- Ability to handle data trends, patterns in complex data sets with various permutations and combination of scenarios and present them visually.
- Perform, Monitor and track process of data remediation and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Define and implement operating model around Data Governance process to ensure high data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
- Model requirements for systems enhancement and business processes that interfaces with the data
- ?Ability to work with senior management to prioritize business and information needs
- Having a balanced long-term approach to solutions when solving issues.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- At least 8 to 10 years of proven working experience as a data business analyst or reference data for Client Onboarding.
- Experience with working with databases. Knowledge of end-user tool like MSAccess or MySQL is a plus.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Visual Basic and scripting ability is a plus
- Relevant experience in Client Onboarding is a plus
- Knowledge of Private Banking industry
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision-making , and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, writing requirements documentation and presenting findings
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written / verbal) as appropriate
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Able to work independently and propose solutions
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117
EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.