Data Center Operator
|Salary:||S$40000 - S$45000 per annum|
A global leading bank is looking for a Data Centre Operator to join their expanding operations team to provide regional support.
The role responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Controlling and monitoring the central and decentralized mainframe/network/ client server systems.
- Analyzing, resolving and documenting IT faults.
- Implement daily/weekly/monthly batch production.
- Escalations of faults as per guidelines to the respective on-call services or alternatively escalation to the managers.
In order to qualify for the role, you will need to have:
- Experience working as an Operator in Data Center.
- Hands-on experience with OpenVMS or AS400.
- Experience with End-of-Day process.
- Ability to work on rotational 12-hour shift work (Saturday & Sunday off).
Contact Helen Nguyen at +65 6854 512 or click the APPLY button or email email@example.com and quote reference number HNG44713 in the subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R166074