- Creating systems that ingest data from various sources
- Developing data pipelines
- Workflow flexibility and strong teamwork skills
- Ownership of end-to-end data pipelines and automate data quality reporting process.
- Collaboration with SME/Software engineers and Data Science experts to understand the needs and deliver efficient data driven solutions.
- Experience with distributed systems and cloud architecture
- Write efficient, well documented and highly readable code
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in Big Data Engineering using tools like Spark, Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Software Engineering using Python / development using modern Relational and NoSQL databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- Some experience with stream processing systems : Storm, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Some Data Modelling and Data Science experience building predictive models
- Experience with Unix and statistical software packages (R, SAS) for data manipulation
- Confidence with analytical tools such as R or Matlab
- Experience with data-science tools / workbench like Dataiku, Jupyter, Rapid Miner, etc. is a plus
- Experience with Docker and Linux shell is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or greater in Computer Science or related areas or equivalent practical experience
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.