Data Governance Manager- Asset Management
A well-established Asset Management firm, looking to hire Data Governance Manager. Do you like to do the ground work ? Are you passionate about doing the concrete operational data governance work? If yes,...This role could be your next role.
Your responsibilities will be to:
* Implement and review operational data governance work.
* Initiate and manage regional projects as needed to deliver systemic improvements to regional data quality.
* Address regular updates to regional senior management on the state of data quality across the region and ongoing data quality improvement initiatives. Escalate key risks and issues for attention, where required.
* Oversee the adoption and compliance with key data governance policies by the regional and local entities. Provide effective challenge to the data governance officers and business management as they implement the data governance policies within the region.
* Lead the communication of the data governance vision strategy, approach and focus to the region and countries.
* Partner with stakeholders across different business sectors, General Functions, Operations and Technology to drive data quality improvements and meet the data quality key performance indicators.
* Advise the business on data management related matters and support local management engagements with local regulators.
* Provide subject matter guidance and in-region support to local regulatory implementations, e.g. BCBS for Asset Management
To be qualified, candidate must have:
- Proven track record implementing data governance from a functional/business perspective
- Good stakeholder management and confidence level dealing with senior managers.
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory implementation such as BCBS.
- Asset management background
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.