Data Migration Specialist (7 months contract)
Our client is a private tuition and enrichment centre based in Singapore. It offers programmes in English, Mathematics and Science at the preschool, primary, secondary and pre-tertiary levels. They also offer classes for GEP students and offers secondary school classes for both the 'O' Level track and Integrated Programme.
For this role, You will be responsible for project data migration strategy, identifying and recommending data cleansing rules and procedures, owning and managing the data cleansing exercise. Responsible for planning data migration processes and procedures, working in close collaboration with implementation partners and legacy systems owner, Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
* Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or technical field (Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science).
* At least 5 years relevant working experience, with at least 3 to 5 years of working experience in data domain.
* Proven experience as a data migration specialist.
* Experience in executing data migration for on-prem application to cloud application.
* Experience in executing data migration for CRM2013 platform to D365 CRM platform.
* Experience in executing data migration from multiple application systems to a single application.
* Sound knowledge in CRM process, SQL Server database, CRM data schema and entities.
* Knowledge in technical limitation between on-prem and cloud direct data transfer and workaround solutions.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081