Data Processing Specialist (1 year contract)
|Salary:||S$3500 - S$4400 per month|
URGENT ROLE! Looking for a candidate who is available immediately to take on a 12 months contract with our banking client based at Changi Business Park.
Apart from proficiency in MS Excel, you must have good analytical skills - be proficient in MS Excel to collate informaton from 17 markets and third parties, do QCs and build detailed reports using macros, pivot tables etc. You need to have the ability to review data and prepare grapical summaries, understand numbers well to be able to dervie insights from the information.
Job Purpose: to prepare and maintain the data repository. To help prepare and run the insurance dashboard.
Insurance data is not maintained on our systems, the department manager does not have access to insurance sales related to information. This needs to be collected from each country and maintained in standard formats at the regional level. This data is critical for all internal and external reviews (RSC with AIA), and also to assess sales performance and make short term plans.
We need an excel expert with basic analytical / mathematical abilities to help receive this data from 17 markets, consolidate it in the master files and perform sanity checks.
Maintain & upgrade the Data repository
- To receive data from all markets monthly and fortnightly
- Segregate AIA and non-AIA market information
- Consolidate the data into our master files to be used for the reviews and Sales tracking
- We have been manually recording the data. We need to
- Expand the scope of the sales driver data and sales health indicators
- Automate the collection & consolidation process
Sales review support
- Design macro based excel for recording monthly sales drivers and health indicators
- Collate & consolidate data from markets
- Help Prepare output sheets for in depth Sales reviews and Sales health indicators
- Data analytics skills
- Good with numbers
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Very high level of proficiency on Excel
- MS access
- Good interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn and improve
Candidates with 2-3 years of business reporting experience are encouraged to submit their CVs in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.