Data Project Manager (12 months contract)
Our client, an internationally renowned bank, established a data quality management framework (DQMF) and propagate adoption of the DQMF, allied procedures and processes across different functions of the Bank many years ago. This department was set up to ensure awareness of, and confidence in, the bank's data in support of conduct objectives, risk management, regulatory reporting, customer experience, MIS/ business decision making and analytics.
The function plays a pivotal role in enabling the bank's compliance with the various regulatory & compliance requirements. The team has been involved with a number of key programs like BCBS239, FATCA, IFRS, Financial Crime to ensure the adoption of the data quality management framework. They are also driving the Enterprise Data management stream for normalization of the banks front to back data flows. It provides oversight for Data Architecture and Innovation across the bank.
- Define the implementation plan (including key dependencies, resource requirements and interlocks) and project financials.
- Liaise with the relevant Group Functions to analyze existing infrastructure, key business drivers & the high level requirements.
- Define the detailed process & data requirements.
- Establish the solution delivery strategy, impacts of change & detailed delivery plan for migration.
- Work closely with the Group Functions and Business Areas to implement / enhance data quality controls and documentation per the Bank's Data Quality Management framework.
- Engage with key stakeholders, groups and committees to support approval and implementation.
- Degree from a recognised university.
- 5-10 years experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry
- Project delivery experience in implementing data related programmes
- Exposure to large scale compliance & regulatory change initiatives for Global Banks
- Expertise in data management, data governance
- Exposure to one or more regulatory requirements like BCBS239, Basel II, Basel III, FATCA, IFRS, financial crime impacting global financial institutions
- Ability to write clear, concise and plain English.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders from a broad range of backgrounds.
- Ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Structured thinker with the ability to break down complexity into smaller parts to aid communication and implementation
- Self-starter and individual contributor who is comfortable with working within a geographically diverse line management structure
- Experience in developing policies, procedures and controls.
- Experience in Operational Risk management
- Experience in regulatory reporting.
Experienced Project Managers who are available on short notice and willing to take on a 12 months contract role are welcome to send your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest instance!
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.