We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help our client discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.\
The primary focus of the Data Scientist will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Strong background in Machine Learning, Statistics or Information Retrieval
- Fluency in R (Python is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with Apache Spark and its components (Streaming, SQL, MLLib) is a definite advantage
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Critical thinking: ability to track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches and analyze data to solve problems
- Creativity: you can conceive of new data-driven products, features, and technologies
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format and Attn to Raymond Ramirez (R1114515)
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117