|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$15000.00 per month|
My client, a leading life and pensions provider across Asia, the US and the UK, require an experienced Data Scientist with a strong data background and the ability to steer an exciting Greenfield area of the business across the APAC region dedicated to digital transformation. This is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Data Scientist to work on a brand new innovative solution which also offers strong career development as well as training opportunities.
- The Data Scientist will be joining a dynamic new team to work on an exciting innovative data analytics solutions in a regional capacity.
- This person will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying analytical tools
- This person will be responsible for exploring data across all regions to identify opportunities that will improve stakeholders' experience within Prudential
- Work with the business to ideate and develop new data analytic initiates.
- This person will essentially be creating the DNA of this solution from an innovative standpoint.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience as a Data Scientist with extensive experience working in data analytics.
- Working knowledge of Hadoop and integrations for data ingestion, data mapping, and data processing capabilities.
- Proficient in Big data tools and techniques, using structured, semi and unstructured data.
- Programming experience in R and Python.
- Solution Management experience.
- Passion for learning and applying new analytics techniques and tools.
- Extensive experience with analytical model implementations, data storage, and distribution.
- Experience with stakeholder management and business analysis would be hugely advantageous.
- Degree in relevant field (computer science, engineering, statistics, economics). Ph.D. qualification would be a plus.