Data Scientist (Big Data / Machine Learning)
|Salary:||S$180000 per annum|
A global fintech company is looking to hire Data Scientists who can work with and experiment with big data sets as part of their aim to drive more data-driven innovations. The role will combine quantitative analytics, machine learning, big data technologies and so on to analyze data and use this to develop viable solutions.
To qualify for this role, you would need to have
- Experience in machine learning, modelling, data manipulation including techniques and tools
- Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Solr, map-reduce)
- Scripting experience in R, Python, NumPy, etc.
- Database experience (SQL, MySQL or NoSQL) and Business Intelligence or reports / presentation exposure with tools such as MS BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.
- Java development capabilities will be impressive to have though not required
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact April Jimenez at email@example.com and quote reference number AMJ39541 on the email's subject title.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1114485.