Data Specialist, FCC Risk & Control - Contract up to June 2019
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Contracting|
Our client operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
For this role, You will act as a first line of defence for the FCC analytics team and ensure that the function's existing and emerging risk assessment models are adequately monitored periodically to ensure they track within pre-agreed thresholds and metrics that fall in line with risk appetite of both FCC and the individual business segments. The role will be responsible for conducting the technical processes required to produce the periodical statistics, presenting them, further refining them, and recommending changes to models based on findings from the monitoring process itself.
* Bachelors or Advanced degree in finance, accounting, mathematics, or social sciences with excellent quantitative methodological skills.
* At least 2 years of relevant experience in working with large data sets using data manipulation programming techniques to identify trends and proposing new or revised analytical approaches to discover illicit activity within data sets.
* Strong oral and written communications skills and experience defending research findings.
* Strong skills in SAS, SQL (or other equivalent tool), and preferably at least one other programming language. Microsoft Office.
* Data gap, ETL, Data Quality and Data Warehousing capabilities.
* Excellent collaborative and stakeholder skills and a desire to work as a part of a high functioning team of financial intelligence specialists.
* Project management skills, preferably gained by building similar functions in other global financial institutions.
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081