|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Database Engineer wanted for a leading Financial Services firm!
- Leading Financial Services firm
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading Financial Services firm with strong presence across APAC, Europe and Middle East, with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are a leading player in terms of using the latest cutting- edge technologies in their industry and is well- known for their collaborative culture.
They are currently looking for a number of Database Engineers to join their Technology team. Reporting to the Manager, you will play a pivotal role in providing technical support, advice and implementation of database platform solutions for the developers. You will be required to perform database performance tuning, as well as designing databases with HA and DR capability to meet the business SLA.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 2- 7 years of relevant working experience as a Database Engineer or Database Administrator
- Good technical expertise in performing database administration on both Oracle (11g or 12c) and MS SQL (2012, 2014 or 2017) database servers
- Good experience in designing databases with HA and DR capability
- Comfortable working on weekend shift on a rotational basis
- Some working knowledge on Database PaaS solutions on AWS or Azure would be a plus
- Great effective communicator with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders across different businesses
- Due to confidentiality of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.