Database Lead, APAC
Database Technical Lead wanted for a Global MNC!
- Global MNC
- Dynamic and collaborative work culture
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects and technologies
Our client is a Global MNC with over 100 years of longstanding history and enjoys a strong global presence across many countries.
Due to headcount expansion, they are looking for a high- caliber Database Technical Lead to join their IT team. Reporting directly to the IT manager, you will be expected to manage day to day operations of the various database technologies across APAC. You will have the opportunity to take part in project implementation and lead database projects, particularly those in the area of Public Cloud as the company is in the midst of going through a major Cloud transformation programme.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10 years of database engineering and operations experience, with at least 3 years of leadership experience leading a database team
- Strong technical expertise in a wide range of database technologies, including Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, MySQL/ MSSQL, Cassandra etc.
- Has at least 2 years of experience working on public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Holds ITIL certification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior management
If you have what it takes, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.