Database Manager wanted for a leading financial institution!
- Leading financial institution
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects
- Attractive salary
Our client is a leading financial institution with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They are well- known for providing derivatives and post- trade trading services to major global banks.
They are currently looking for a Database Manager to lead their DBA team within the technology function. Reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for overseeing all areas across the database services, from strategy and architecture, to managing a 24 x 7 operations vendor team. You will also play a pivotal role in managing projects and be part of their Cloud transformation program.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 10- 15 years of relevant experience in Database Administration and management, with at least 6 years of experience as a Database Manager
- Proven track record in leading an onsite vendor team
- Strong expertise in laying out overall strategy and architecture for database services
- Strong experience as a SME in both Oracle AND MS SQL server
- Exposure to DB2, MySQL or PostGreSQL will be a big plus
- Exposure to managing AWS platform will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills with the ability to build relationship with senior management and key stakeholders across all lines of business
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.