Delta One Quant Trader
A global investment bank is hiring for an Delta One Quant Trader.
This is a well-established firm that has strong roots in Asia and is looking to expand in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Equities, this desk is responsible for pricing, trading hedging and booking all delta one trades executed. He/she will be involved in pricing. Of products, booking trades, and generation of trade ideas for clients
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role within investment banking
- Strong product knowledge in derivatives
- Understanding of secured financing markets and futures margining
- Knowledge of index rules and pricing of derivatives
- Programming skills in R, C++, Python is advantageous
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Financial engineering, computer science or similar quantitative academic background
- Team player who is enthusiastic and avid learner
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.