Demand & Supply planning
We are working on an exclusive role for an FMCG company. Our client is looking for a demand and supply planning candidate.
Key Responsibilities are:
- Review of planning result to ensure fresh stock availability and oversee and ensure that actual stock is within acceptable level and correct stock cover is set
- Analyze products sales trend and propose baseline demand plan; Ensure that all events are plan on time, assumptions challenged and properly logged
- Conduct weekly demand plan review with channel business and update all demand change
- Be a key member of new product launch, providing assumptions and projected demand plan. Weekly update of the response to the new product immediately after launch.
- Collaborate with manager to ensure Demand Planning best practices are implemented and adhered to.
- Participate in supply chain efficiency project
- Timely preparation of all reports to facilitate meeting and action plan
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Demand and Supply planning
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Fresh Graduate with outstanding profile are encouraged to apply
- Proficient in MS Office applications is a MUST especially MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- SAP and APO knowledge will be an added advantage
- Able to work independently, under pressure in a fast paced environment and be well organized
- Able to engage people and convince others when necessary
APPLY NOW quoting reference: AS00045737- firstname.lastname@example.org Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1657991 -Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.