Currently my clients are looking for a Demand planner to join their operations in the Pharma industry.
Demand Planner has the following responsibilities:
- Management of our end-to-end planning processes and workflows to drive our build decisions to our consumers, retailers, customer replenishment and long-term product development.
- Drive Demand Collaboration meetings with stakeholders to reach a consensus demand plan.
- Able to reconcile inventory discrepancy with distributors.
- Subject matter expert for demand planning, pricing, promotion, in-stock, procurement, supply chain, logistics, and retailer demand and supply planning processes.
- Management of New Product Launches.
- Owning and communicating the global supply allocation plan to global stakeholders.
- Create and implement inventory allocation strategies to maximize inventory placement, turns, sales, and customer experience.
- Continuously improve key end-to-end planning performance indicators from Forecast MAPEs to customer on-time delivery.
Looking for candidates who ideally have 3 years of experience in managing the local Singapore market. Must have used SAP. If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.