|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Our client is an Oil & Gas MNC, who are looking for a Demand Planner. The permanent role will be based in West Singapore.
- Generates statistical forecast for demand and material plan weekly and monthly.
- Continuously improvement on techniques and method for forecasting.
- To reduce inventory costs and avoid fulfillment delays, manages forecast accuracy for product planning.
- Adjusts forecast and inventory targets based on demand and market trend changes.
- Collaborates with products marketing on market trend and projects funnel.
- Liaises between manufacturing, engineering, sales, and customers.
- Establishes manufacturing and distribution prospectus via quotation, manufacturing and shipping lead time.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules.
- At least 3 years of experience in planning and scheduling.
- Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Experience with Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with Oracle, JD Edwards, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal communication skills.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click Apply now. Alternatively, you can email your CV to Gloria.Xu@ambition.com.sg. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1879945.