Demand Planning Analyst
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
Looking for a strong Senior Demand Planning Analyst for our client who is a leading Shipping company. Your will be mainly responsible for establishing, providing and maintaining an effective demand planning platform to support the forecasting and strategic planning process.
- Monitoring and ensuring the demand planning system/data integrity and implementing/leading system enhancements.
- Assist the Trades Planners and Regional Demand Planners in supporting the Demand Planning process across regions.
- Conduct periodic statistical tuning and generate forecast measurements to improve forecast accuracy.
- Drive forecast ownership and quality through periodic monitoring and highlight of demand planning data shifts due to changes in master data or historical volumes.
- Assist the team to engage forecast work groups (Trade/Sales) to demonstrate the benefit and value of forecasting process and to achieve good understanding of and comfort-level with Demand Planning tools/processes to enable accurate and robust bottom-up/top-down forecasting.
- Strong candidates with a minimum Tertiary education, preferably with specialisation in Statistics or Mathematics. Candidates with IT/Engineering background will also be considered.
- 5 years' experience in demand planning and a strong demonstrated ability to do data-mining is a must
- MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Access; Ability to use Excel/Access macro programming and familiarity of SQL language, statistical methods and models will be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking, meticulous, independent, good initiative for continuous improvement.
APPLY NOW Job#217007 or email your CV
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.