My client is who is in the Robotic industry is looking for a Deployment person on a 6 months contract role. Looking for candidates who are immediately available to start working.
- 1 Day POC support - Take over tossup from web campaigns and sales partners and manage POC schedule.
- Exhibition support - Demonstrate the product at the exhibition to acquire leads
- Lead follow after exhibition - Convert hot leads by Exhibition to 1 day POC via calls and mails
- Accompanying sales talk - Accompany direct sales, partners to demonstrate the product
- Monitoring - Monitor the product to increase conversion and create report
- Demo unit logistics - Ship and deliver demo units for POC and Event
- Refurbish - Refurbish the product (maintain demo unit)
After deployment support
- Deployment support - Support initial deployment on site and create report
- Hearing - Hear customer feedback and create report after deployment
- Regular monitoring - Report active rate of the product after deployment
- Dealing with claim - Deal with sudden on site claims by customers
- Maintenance - Visit customer and do simple maintenance
- Training Manual - Create manual for newbies
- Assessment - Create test on the product's feature and POC tips/steps
- 1 Day POC manual - Create POC manual and deployment test
- Easy guide - Create quick guide for initial package
- Leaflet - Create leaflets as needed and process brand checking
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW. Alternatively, you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1544135 - Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.